simondedeney

Member since Oct 2022 • Last active Mar 2024
  • 9 conversations
  • 239 comments

Most recent activity

• in Getting started with ICC

Doh! Sorry. Didn’t proofread

• in Getting started with ICC

@Alec and @DavidMason. Not sure if you can help.

I met somebody called Hands this morning at Regents Park (only joined two weeks ago). He mentioned that he hadn’t been able to join the forums, but would love to join a group of us who are riding RideLondon tomorrow in a five hour target group. Is there anyway we could get in touch with him? Obviously I don’t want to tread on any GDPR feet.

• in Group Skills

Morning. I went on the group ride last Saturday and I’m really aware it was stressed that the club is volunteer run and I should be patient about communications! I did join on the Saturday, but I’ve not heard anything since and I’d really love to be able to join rides this weekend. Is there anyway I could help make things happen so I could join in this weekend? Thanks

• in An introduction to club cycling

If you have booked onto the Intro Ride on Saturday 19th please confirm that you can attend by copying this entire message and adding your name to the list. (If you remove the @ from your name you won't be emailed each time someone new adds their name).

If you are no longer able to make it, please remove yourself by clicking "Can't Make It" at the top of this page. This means others have a chance to take your place and enables us to make sure we have the right number of ride leaders.

This ride is only open to people who have booked by clicking "Yes I'm Attending at the top of page 1. If you haven't booked but would like to join this ride you should check this page regularly to see if places come free.

1. @simondedeney
      etc
Actions