ColmKelly18

Member since Apr 2022 • Last active Aug 2023
  • 0 conversations
  • 3 comments

Hi, I’ve been riding since 2010. Have done London to Southend (x3), tour of Hertfordshire (x3), London to Cambridge, London to Brighton and Ride London Surrey 100 (x2). Not been with a club before. Rode every Sunday with a friend, but he has now moved out of London. Looking forward to meeting you.

Most recent activity

• in An introduction to club cycling

I’m in Colm Kelly

Thanks to everyone who has confirmed that they can still attend the Intro Ride on Saturday. I'm still waiting to hear from @Antonia @CallumT ColmKelly18 @JosieP @ks @LauraS @LewisS @Ludovico @Patrick_Carmody @user136948 @user142398 @WilsonSzet @PeterD

If you have booked onto the session on May 7 please confirm that you can attend by copying this entire message and adding your name to the list. (If you remove the @ from your name you won't be emailed each time someone new adds their name).

The ride is fully booked so if you are no longer able to make it, please give up your place asap so that others have a chance to take it. You can remove yourself by clicking "Can't Make It" at the top of this page. This will also enable us to make sure we have the right number of ride leaders.

This ride is only open to people who have booked by clicking "Yes I'm Attending at the top of page 1. If you haven't booked but would like to join this ride you should check this page regularly to see if places come free.

Actions