Juliette

Member since Jan 2022 • Last active Jul 2023
  • 0 conversations
  • 8 comments

Most recent activity

• in Group Skills

What a great experience today was learning the Group Cycles Skills and such great reps, thank you Cliff, David and sorry name forgotten but she was also a great rep!, so clear and informative, a lot to learn but exciting...I will be joining 😊

• in Group Skills

Im so sorry but changed my mind to come to the skills test for this Saturday. Im still nursing a bit of an injury I did beginning of this week whilst out on a run and need to rest it more. I will book for the next one for sure...Juliette

• in Group Skills

I can make it, Juliette Ward. Confirming...thank you

• in Group Skills

Hi Stephen
    Thanks very much for your reply to my cycling concerns. Very helpful indeed and has given me a bit more confidence now to give it a go...thank you
    Juliette

• in Group Skills

Hi David
    Just would like to mention a few concerns that I have before I attend the group skills test. I am in my late fifties and had knee surgery on both knees 1 year ago. No problem with them as I run often 5km and 10kms quite well but cant use cleat shoes for cycling as I am very protected over my knees and wouldnt want to have a bad fall. Im a good standard cyclist with a racing bike and would like to ride out with the club on Saturday rides. Do you feel this could work for me or do you think the standard is too high.
    Thanks, Juliette

• in An introduction to club cycling

Hi there,

Ive confirmed a spot for the introduction cycling on 5th Feb but a bit concerned as only cover about 15kms at the moment and I feel the group rides much further. Do you think I should still come along or will I be out of my depth. I dont ride with cleats and have a basic racing bike but is good enough on roads. Please let me know your thoughts.
    Thanks, Juliette

Actions