Paolo-H

Member since Jun 2021 • Last active Oct 2022
  • 0 conversations
  • 3 comments

Most recent activity

• in An introduction to club cycling

Hi Zac. I've now had an email saying you've signed me up for Saturday. But as I hadn't had a reply for a few days, sadly I now have other commitments for Saturday. I tried scrolling up to look for the "can't make it" button but can't find it. Please can you unsubscribe me from this Saturday's ride. I have however signed up for the Regents Park skills ride on 17th July. Many thanks and hope to meet you out on the road some time soon. Best regards, Paul. (Paolo H)

Zak- I can also attend Regents Park sessions- whichever is sooner. Let me know, thanks! Paul Huttrer

Hi Zac. I would like to attend the club intro ride on Saturday 3rd July. I tried to book this using the forum and received a code but it then gave me an error message saying I don't have the right permissions. I had received a nice email from Sally Bremner following my application. I'm an experienced cyclist and actually do volunteering as a support rider for disabled young adults. Please can you sign me up for Saturday so that I can complete my induction to ICC and get started as a member on regular rides. Many thanks! Best regards. Paul. Paul Huttrer

Actions