Marchetto

Member since May 2021 • Last active Feb 2024
  • 0 conversations
  • 6 comments

Most recent activity

• in Group Skills

If you have booked onto the Group Skills session on Satruday 16th please confirm that you can attend by copying this entire message and adding your name to the list. (If you remove the @ from your name you won't be emailed each time someone new adds their name).

If you are no longer able to make it, please remove yourself by clicking "Can't Make It" at the top of this page. This means others have a chance to take your place and we don’t have to organise more ride leaders than we need.

This ride is only open to people who have booked by clicking "Yes I'm Attending at the top of page 1. If you haven't booked but would like to join this ride you should check this page regularly to see if places come free.

mehb
    Isabella Rodgers
    PaulV
    Ola
    Sahey
    ArminS
    Mhoubart
    Elisabeth
    ArnM
    JonathanDerbyshire
    Elric
    aTom
    Anna
    Jonny Midgley
    Olaf
    Tom Udale
    Marchetto

• in An introduction to club cycling

I suppose the actual date is Sat September 30th and not 20th as the title of the post suggests?

• in Group Skills

Thanks to everyone who has confirmed their place on todays Group Skills session, this helps us manage demand and club volunteers, and avoid wasting slots!

If you have booked onto the Group Skills session on Thursday 10th August please confirm that you can attend by copying this entire message and adding your name to the list. (If you remove the @ from your name you won't be emailed each time someone new adds their name).

If you are no longer able to make it, please remove yourself by clicking "Can't Make It" at the top of this page. This means others have a chance to take your place and we don’t have to organise more ride leaders than we need.

This ride is only open to people who have booked by clicking "Yes I'm Attending at the top of page 1.
    If you haven't booked but would like to join this ride you should check this page regularly to see if places become free.

James.lowson
    SammyNH
    Nat Shaughnessy
    Tom Parker (TomN8)
    Erinc
    George W
    Sholto C
    Felix
    Tolga
    NikkiF2609
    Sophie B
    RaulN
    Anne

• in Group Skills

If you have booked onto the Group Skills session on Thursday 10th August please confirm that you can attend by copying this entire message and adding your name to the list. (If you remove the @ from your name you won't be emailed each time someone new adds their name).

This ride is only open to people who have booked by clicking "Yes I'm Attending at the top of page 1.
    If you haven't booked but would like to join this ride you should check this page regularly to see if places become free.

James.lowson
    SammyNH
    Marchetto

• in Getting started with ICC

Hello, I have applied for a membership renewal today (was member about a couple of years ago). I have just paid the renewal fee. Thought I'd mention here, as I tried this back in April but it was never processed and got a refund (transaction ref: 8475561). Just making sure I am not missing something on my end.

Actions