Harry_Jackson

Member since Jul 2020 • Last active Aug 2020
  • 1 conversations
  • 3 comments

Most recent activity

• in Getting started with ICC

Thanks for your replies! I'll send my details over to the email address you provided. How do I book myself onto the green/silver speed ride?

Harry

Hello,

My names Harry and I'm 24. I've just moved to London for work and I'm looking to meet some people to ride with as I don't know anyone in London who cycles. I've been cycling for several years with the uni of Manchester cycling club. I understand that organised club activities are not going ahead at the moment but if anyone wants to meet for a ride or is happy for me to join their group then please contact me on 07767025067 or reply to this post.

Thanks,

Harry Jackson

Hello,

My names Harry and I'm 24. I've just moved to London for work and I'm looking to meet some people to ride with as I don't know anyone in London who cycles. I've been cycling for several years with the uni of Manchester cycling club. I understand that organised club activities are not going ahead at the moment but if anyone wants to meet for a ride or is happy for me to join their group then please contact me on 07767025067 or reply to this post.

Thanks,

Harry Jackson

Actions