JeremyF_QhubekaUK

Member since Apr 2020 • Last active Dec 2023
  • 12 conversations
  • 28 comments

Bike-mad Islington resident!
Raced MTB Downhill throughout 90s-00s semi-pro.
Race Enduro now (getting too old for DH!) and have road and mountain bikes.
Work professionally in marketing/client relations for a large leading global law firm and am involved - pro bono - with several big initiatives in the cycling world:

• I am the UK Trustee for the Qhubeka Charity and handle all European marketing, social media, press relations, partnerships (we are the current Tour de France charity partner) and donor engagement (London Revolution etc) projects.
  • I am the European Brand Ambassador for Team Africa Rising - a Non-Profit focused on building high level professional racing standards across the African continent. We work with several National Cycling Federations to ensure their infrastructure and strategy is at international level, arrange bike and equipment sponsorships or low cost deals with major cycling brands and the promotion of up and coming riders to leading World Tour and Continental teams. Our biggest successes to date are the creation of the well-known Team Rwanda Cycling, the rise of Team Nigeria and helping facilitate the contracts for several top level Ethiopian, Eritrean and Rwandan riders into pro teams. I have been Directeur Sportif for teams at the World Champs, World Cup MTB, The RideLondon Classic and several UK National Series races. I also handle all European media relations and social media content for the team also.

Most recent activity

Actions