EmSendall

Member since Feb 2020 • Last active Jul 2020
  • 1 conversations
  • 13 comments

Pretty new to road cycling - training for my first sportive later this year.

Most recent activity

• 21 comments
  • in Clipping in

Ah ok brilliant - thanks Sally!

• in Clipping in

That’s great to hear, thanks! Looking forward to getting started on Zwift. Are there any ICC meet-ups happening? I can’t yet access the full forum as was just in the process of becoming a member when all this happened.

• in Clipping in

I found an Elite Suito via Probikekit - it was my second choice after the Wahoo Kickr (and much better price at £600 vs £1000!). Should be delivered tomorrow... fingers crossed.

• in Clipping in

@GrahamP I have managed to pick up a direct drive online so over to you! Hope your friend is doing ok.

• in Clipping in

Thanks for your reply, @SeanW. Have dropped you a private message on the details.

@FionaGarland I hope you are able to get your hands (feet!?) on a turbo soon - the demand is unreal...

• in Clipping in

Hello all - I was due to join ICC just before the shut-down happened so sadly have to wait to join rides.

Like 10,000 other people I’m currently looking for a turbo and stock is sold out everywhere. Just wanted to ask if anyone has an old turbo they no longer use and would like to sell? Ideally I’d like a direct drive smart turbo that is Zwift comparable, but realise beggars can’t be choosers!!

Thanks and take care

Em

Actions