Veglo

Member since Apr 2014 • Last active May 2014
  • 1 conversations
  • 3 comments

Most recent activity

• 7 comments
  • in Getting started with ICC

Interesting. We need to do some high speed tests then. I would love to get this right, as the idea of a group of tight X's zooming through the dark is very cool.

Thanks for your input Laura and Sam. If you do know any commuter cyclists who would be interested it would be great if you could pass our light their way.

Good luck in all your training and races!

Lucy

This is what I am thinking. What about for training at night? What do you guys wear currently?

I came across your Islington Cycling Club when looking for a cycle club in London - it looks like you guys have a lot of fun.

A friend and I are developing a new kind of bike light. Having fully researched casual cyclists, we now want to see more hard core cyclists think of it (not for racing I imagine). The idea came about after realising that a single point of light doesn't provide nearly enough information. We are making a light that straps over your shoulders or bag and provides drivers with multiple focus points, which allows them to more accurately judge the distance, width and speed of cyclists.

If you are intrigued have quick look at our kickstarter.

Thanks guys, and happy pedalling.

Lucy

Actions