NickB

Member since Apr 2014 • Last active Jun 2015
  • 2 conversations
  • 2 comments

Most recent activity

• 4 comments
  • in Getting started with ICC

Islington CC are invited to the Suburban Breakout - Central London CTC's 100km audax from Barracuda, East Finchley on July 12th. Advance entry appreciated (and it's cheaper)
    Route, gpx, entry forms &c at http://www.centrallondonctc.org.uk/audax­

• 6 comments
  • in Getting started with ICC

I've been asked to help with arranging some sound recording for the upcoming Stephen Frears / Lance Armstrong film. They're after some 'peloton' atmosphere, without any extraneous noise.

For this, the production has hired Redbridge (Hog Hill) for a couple of hours on Sunday June 1st. A Central London CTC fast group will ride out from Highbury, to be there about 08.45. We have the circuit till 10.30, and there will be the option of a group ride after.

I was wondering if Islington could help flesh out the numbers - we're after about 15 riders in all. Obviously geared bikes race bikes, able to ride the circuit in a bunch a number of times, and do as requested (most importantly keep quiet when asked and turn phones off, not just to silent). Syringes provided.

If interested, please contact me at [email protected] (07768 354010)

Separately, I'm leading a group to the Womens Pro Race as it goes through Hertford on Saturday May 10th, leaving Barracuda in East Finchley at 10. All welcome to show support

Actions