Pandora

Member since Jan 2019 • Last active Mar 2019
  • 0 conversations
  • 5 comments

Most recent activity

• in Getting started with ICC

Sorry, I didn't get any notifications about there being more messages in this thread and missed the discussion about the pub. I would like to join you for the pub. I have filled in my choices in the spreadsheet.

I have booked my ticket! I have also bought my train tickets to Amberley and back. I made a mistake though (because it's late and I'm tired) and I booked two outbound tickets from London Victoria to Amberley on 13.36 train. Before I try seeing if I can return the duplicate ticket, would anyone like to buy it off me? It's a super cheap one way £5 ticket so you will still need to book your return.

I would like to join, but I am not sure if I'd be a fast enough or strong enough cyclist. I can go long distances (I have done 100K rides) and I frequently ride with CTC London, but I do their 2 star rides, which are about 17-22km/h and while they do have hills, they don't have exceptionally long or super steep ones. Also on those rides everyone is happy waiting for the slowest to catch up.
    I have never ridden with Islingon CC before as most of your events that I have heard about have been races, and I feel that you are a faster more athletic club than my level. In this trip what speed/difficulty level will the rides be at?

Pandora

Actions