nickf

Member since Aug 2018 • Last active Mar 2024
  • 5 conversations
  • 737 comments

I have been commuting by bike in London since the mid 80's and am still largely in one piece.. I've accumulated a few different bikes over the years and really enjoy time spent on two wheels (including a motorcycle)..

Most recent activity

• in An introduction to club cycling

Glad to hear it Rico - I enjoyed the ride today as well and it was great to get some unexpected sunshine. I hope you’ll all be considering signing up to ICC.

• in Group Skills

Looking forward to seeing everyone on Thursday - just a reminder to bring your lights as the days are getting shorter...

• in Group Skills

Unless it's a small camelbak or similar then much better to leave it at work and carry just roadside essentials and valuables.

• in Group Skills

That's a good idea. If it works for our two possible takers then we could perhaps meet a little ahead of time ? Mind you, I'm usually late and tag onto the back of the first ICC group that I can catch up with......

• in Group Skills

Just a quick note to say thank you to all those members who looked after us this evening - hope to see you again soon as well as those of you who came along like me to learn. N

• in Group Skills

hi - I'd like to give this a try and see how I get along riding with a club before signing up - do I need to do anything other than turn up on the evening ? thanks, N

Actions