JacobE

Member since Jan 2018 • Last active Mar 2020
  • 0 conversations
  • 13 comments

I moved to london in september 2017 from lincolnshire. im a relatively experienced rider with plenty of group rides under my belt over the past 4 years. I'm looking to perhaps start racing at first but mainly just looking for a good bunch of guys to ride and have fun with. i'm based just slightly north of camden so i spend a lot of my riding time at either regents park, swains lane or alexandra palace.

Most recent activity

• in Getting started with ICC

Hi guys, I joined as a member a few days ago and Aidan confirmed it, however I cannot find the members area of the forum. any ideas?

I have just paid for my membership via British cycling website. Is there anywhere on this website where I have to update anything or will it be done automatically? I have done one of the beginners ride also

Apologies in advance as I wasn't sure where to post this, are the Saturday morning regents laps open to non members as well? I have done a group skills ride and keen too start riding with the club as I have time off work/university. Hopefully I shall see some of you guys on Saturday morning!

• in Group Skills

Sorry to cause all the hassle but I've just received notice that my lecture has been cancelled and I can make it tomorrow night now

• in Group Skills

every morning before 8am besides saturday and every evening after 6 o'clock except for Monday and Thursday

• in Group Skills

I wouldn’t be able to get with you guys until around 8 o’clock as my last lecture finishes at 7

I mean in terms of the compulsory group skills rides

• in Group Skills

I need to attend one of these rides however I am at university until late on Thursdays and I work all weekends. what do you recommend I do?

are there unofficial rides during the weekdays? i only have university on monday and tuesdays and i spend my weekends working 9 until 6 so its hard to find rides to fit around my schedule. If there are, where are they normally posted? thank you

Actions