Luke_C

Member since Jul 2017 • Last active Dec 2021
  • 1 conversations
  • 37 comments

Most recent activity

• in Getting started with ICC

Hi there, wasn't sure where to post this but I am heading down to the New Forest for a night over the bank holiday weekend and am looking for a nice cycle route suggestion to do with my wife. If anyone has one handy, would love to hear from them. Thanks

• in Group Skills

Sounds good. Quick question, is there anywhere to leave a backpack? I will be coming straight from work so will have some gear with me. Otherwise i'll just have to carry it I guess.

• 7 comments

Hi Jonny,

I joined on Saturday and enjoyed the session a lot. I've gone through the link to the British Cycling site and paid my subscription fee, do I also need to attend a skills session or does Saturday morning count towards that? Let me know what else is needed from me.

Thanks
    Luke

Thank you Jonny. I will join at 8am this week and take it from there.

Looking forward to it.

Luke

Hi there, I'm an Islington resident and cycling enthusiast, long been looking for a regular group of cyclists to join for Saturday/Sunday morning rides. Would love to come and try out Islington CC this Saturday if that is OK.

I am a semi-regular cyclist around Regents Park, and have experience riding in groups/chains. I typically average c. 30km/h laps. Based on this I was planning to join your group at 7am (rather than 8am), is that OK? If you would prefer new starters to come at 8am then happy to do so as well.

Look forward to joining and figuring out what its all about.

Thanks
    Luke Chapman

Actions