• 0 conversations
  • 7 comments

Most recent activity

• in Getting started with ICC

Hi Aidan, yes thanks, all sorted.

Cheers, Rob

Hello,

I posted on one of the other forum pages that I am looking to join the club, and as such would like to come along on a ride. With the introductory ride tomorrow being full, Tim ( @Tim(TLB) ) suggested I might come along on a Sunday ride, but should check whether that was alright with someone who was attending/running the ride. Hence, I wished to check if there would be a suitable ride this Sunday (2nd Oct), or, failing that, next Sunday (9th Oct).

Thanks in advance,

Rob.

P.S. I am a moderately experienced cyclist, but have not ridden in a group before.

Hi @Tim(TLB),

So would it be ok if I came this Sunday at 8:30 and joined the ride?

Thanks in advance,

Rob.

Hi @Ceci,

Thanks for your reply. I will keep an eye on the page for this week in case any slots become available. Unfortunately, the first weekend in November is the one weekend this side of Christmas on which I am not in London. Assuming this weekend remains fully booked, would there be any alternatives to which I could come along, or should I wait for the December ride and sign up for that?

Thanks again,

Rob.

Hello,

I am interested in joining the club, if that would be ok. Should I come along for a trial ride at some point? I have done a moderate amount of cycling before, but never in a group.

Thanks in advance,

Rob.

Actions