SallyB

Member since Sep 2016 • Last active Apr 2021
  • 33 conversations
  • 857 comments

Membership manager for the club - any queries or comments just drop me a message/email me at [email protected]

Most recent activity

• in An introduction to club cycling

Looking at the attendance list for this event, there are a couple of you who have already attended a session and have successfully joined the club. If possible please can you relinquish your space so that others can take your spot and get their membership started? If you're still a bit nervous about club riding you will be in very safe hands on our Green Sunday rides and I really recommend going along to one of those to boost your confidence.

Thanks,

I've now processed all applications based on the attendee lists from the weekend. If you came on this ride and have made a membership application but you haven't had an email from me, then please drop me an email - [email protected] and I'll try and get it sorted for you asap.

• in Clipping in

Hi Darren,

I got your email earlier and posted in another section on the forum about this.

Unfortunately (so far) no one within the club can recall reporting this pothole. https://www.fillthathole.org.uk/ is a good source, both for reporting a pothole and investigating whether it had already been reported but it doesn't appear to be on there.

If anyone posts anything on the other thread that is of use to you then I'll be sure to pass it along, likely they will use this thread now if they come up with any thoughts on the matter.

Really sorry that this happened to you, I hope you can get some kind of resolution and obviously we send all the well wishes your way. Hope your injuries heal fast.

Thanks,
    Sally

Hi Rico,

I'm the membership secretary and the person responsible for processing all of our applications - I generally do this on a Monday and Thursday but it depends on when I can find time away from work/have an evening free.

You'll definitely be up and running before the weekend - I'll try and get yours sorted before the end of the day.

Thanks,

Sally

Hi Stephen,

Short answer is likely no, British Cycling are currently working to try and get Government to make small club rides exempt from lockdown, but the chances of that happening are slim.

As soon as we know one way or the other (which will likely be later on today or sometime tomorrow) we will of course let everyone know.

Thanks David. Sorry I didn't get there until you were all leaving... the dreaded double puncture!

If the other ride leaders could send me a list of people they rode with at some point, I can tick them off and get them signed up!

• in Group Skills

Hi James,

I should have any memberships processed today or tomorrow... I'll try to get them done before driving back to London from Norfolk this evening but currently have quite a lot to get through so please bear with me. I'll send you (and everyone else who's applied and attended this session) a confirmation email with more info as soon as I get to process everything.

Thanks,

Sally

• in Group Skills

Hi, this is a ride from last year so please don't show up on the 12th of September hoping to find us there. There are a few sessions taking place over the next month or so but we're really heavily subscribed due to a backlog of people wanting to join post lockdown. Lots of people drop out last minute though so keep an eye out.

• in Clipping in

Hi Jerry,

I've just popped your email address through again, so hopefully it's working now. Please log out and back in again if nothing is showing up immediately and let me know if you can see the whole forum or not.

Thanks

Actions