James-C

Member since Jul 2016 • Last active Jul 2016
  • 1 conversations
  • 2 comments

Most recent activity

• 9 comments
  • in Getting started with ICC

Hi Mark, Layla and Daniel!

Apologies for the ambiguity on the distance at the beginning of the ride, the route I had included a leg to my house so I was slightly guessing at the total, as well as the conversion from miles to km. It was a pleasure to ride with you both.

I think it went well for the most part. It was challenging keeping the group together due to slightly different paces, and the group size of 11 was a bit high possibly for a novice lead. But we managed it and I think people enjoyed the ride!

I'd love to pick up more guidance on group leading from an experienced leader, but I'm sure these opportunities will present themselves. I'll be coming out at least on Tuesday evenings and Sundays for C and B rides.

James

• in Getting started with ICC

After a fast Tuesday B ride and a couple of Sunday C rides, I have just officially joined!

Great welcoming people on all rides so far so congrats for being such a lovely bunch.

Interested in joining and eventually leading C and B rides when I have more experience. (I did end up leading a C ride today though as I had the only route!)

If I'm not on my bike, I'm either at work or campaigning for better conditions for cycling in London, and am a member of Cycle Islington (Formerly Islington Cyclist Action Group)

James :)

Actions