Forum access

Posted on
  • Hiya, can someone with magic admin fingers please give me access to the forums. I did have access permissions at one point but looks like I've lost it somehow
    Cheers
    Mark

• ah never mind I was using wrong login, doh!

• I can't get forum to work, it only loads the same screen every Time. Assume I'm doing something wrong???

• Hi , I renewed my membership yesterday. What do I need to do in order to access the Forum ?

• When memberships are processed by the membership secretary (on their own spare time, this is a volunteer job) access will be granted to the accounts with emails the same as the british cycling email.
    So please double check the email you have used to login to the forum is the same as the one on british cycling (the one you registered with the club).

• Hi, I'm having a problem with the forum not loading all subjects threads , is there a clearing cache procedure or similar I should try??

• Hey, does anyone have a 52 tooth shimano chainring for sale? Thanks

• Hi @NurM you would have better luck posting this in the classified ads section of the forum! https://forum.islington.cc/microcosms/10­59/

• Post a reply
    • Bold
    • Italics
    • Link
    • List
    • code
    • Preview
About

Forum access

Posted by Avatar for MarkJarmyn @MarkJarmyn

Actions