Whistable ride

Posted on
  • Hey guys - just seen the Whitstable ride. I came out on the C ride last weekend and would be up for a quick dash to Whitstable tomorrow (probably around the 16-18MPH pace). Is it too late to join in?

• If you're comfortable with 16-18mph over 60 miles then you're welcome to come along, see the thread and flag your interest there. @LuisEm's team is doing 15-18mph and I believe there is another sub 20mph team going too. As long as you're at Islington Green before 7am then there shouldn't be a problem.

• Thanks - I can't yet post outside this forum (I haven't yet joined the CC only because I'm not sure what size jersey to get!) but I'll be there in good time and hopefully take it from there. Cheers!

• Just to check, how comfortable are you doing that pace in a tight group?

• Happy - I used to do quite a bit at uni, and most (all?) of it came back on the C ride last week which felt like quite a gentle pace (with the exception of the hill sprints of course... :) )

• Great, that's good news :) As for the membership, I think we recently took a new delivery of jerseys so if the size you order isn't right I'm sure you could exchange it for one that is. @paul.b might be able to confirm this

• Once you've signed up just go along to Mosquito and grab yourself a jersey. There are plenty of different sizes to try.

• Post a reply
    • Bold
    • Italics
    • Link
    • List
    • code
    • Preview
About

Whistable ride

Posted by Avatar for HenryA @HenryA

Actions