You are reading a single comment by @aidan and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • Hi @thomaswillan,

We run the Saturday morning laps of Regents park, at 7am this is a fast training ride, typically a chaingang. We also run a chaingang during the winter months after work on Wednesday nights, during the summer this ride is replaced by the North London Hills ride which is a pretty good work out too, finishing with some big efforts on Ally Pally and Muswell Hill.

There is a small, but growing number of us road racing. I'd not say that ICC was a serious racing club but we have ambitions to build in this area. The club is only a year old so anything is possible. We have some coaching coming up, and riders entering local RRs and TTs regularly. There are also some trips to more mountainous parts coming up.

Everyone is welcome to come and join in. If your already a strong rider and comfortable riding in a group then you can take your pick of where to start. Take a look at the post I've written above but basically just get involved. I'd recommend joining the forum discussions about the rides your hoping to do so you can say hello or arrive a little early to a ride and chat to people. .

We are encouraging new members to go on either the monthly "Introduction to club cycling ride" or the "Group Riding Skills workshop". This helps us keep safe and get more out of the rides.

About