of 2
Prev
/ 2
  • Inner Circle, Regent's Park
  • 93.75% Complete
    15/16
  • Going 15
  • Invited 0

Follow this forum to be notified whenever a new event is added.

• Thanks for today everyone, will be signing up!

• Hi All

Thanks for coming along. When talking about how to join, I may of missed a step with a few of you. Full instructions are here...

JOINING THE CLUB

Once you have completed an Intro or Group Skills ride you will qualify to pay the membership fee and join the club. Once you’ve signed up through British Cycling our membership secretary will process your application and be in touch shortly to welcome you to the club.
    See https://islington.cc/membership

Thanks and hope to see some of you on the road soon!
    Dave

• Thanks all for today's session, really appreciated you taking it! I've joined and looking forward to the next ride.

• Hi Rachel! Thank you for hosting us back in July. I renewed my membership (returning member) 2 days after our ride, but still not a member. I emailed the secretary but had no respose. Sorry to bug you here on this but I need to book the ICC bike box asap! Many thanks, Yiannis

• Hi @Yiannis.K
    Oh no! Sorry about that. Can you share the email address you used on the application? I will check with the membership Secretary asap.

• I will PM. Thank you for your quick response Rachel!

• Hi Rachel, same issue here as Yiannis! I have sent you a PM with my email address. Thanks.

• Post a reply
    • Bold
    • Italics
    • Link
    • List
    • code
    • Preview
About

Group Skills - Saturday 15 July

Posted by Avatar for DavidMason @DavidMason

Actions