You are reading a single comment by @GeoffP and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • Hi, I’ve signed up, done an introductory ride, become a member, but only have access to the intro part of the forum. Any tips or ideas please let me know. Thank you!

• Hi Rafe - when did you join? Your membership processing can take up to a week. You can turn up to rides in the meantime.

• Thanks @GeoffP and @DavidMason, I got my welcome membership email on the 11th May, and have been enjoying some fabulous rides, but I still only see only the intro part of the forum. A couple of fellow newbies I was riding with today experience the same thing. Its not a big deal, and TomLeVelo gives me a preview of the rides, but I just wondered if I was doing something wrong or if there was something on my profile that needed to be clicked from your end. I joined many years ago, then relapsed, maybe that is the cause of the glitch? I've messaged Jimena and the membership email too. Thank you! Rafe

About

Avatar for GeoffP @GeoffP started