Islington Cycling Club: how to join

Posted on
Page
of 2
Prev
/ 2
  • behind coach in living room

can barely get a sofa in my living room, let alone a bus ;)

• I meant my cycling coach. He gets to live with me for providing training advice.

• Hi,

I'm interested in joining the club, but I couldn't find out when the next Group skills or Introduction to club cycling sessions are. Please could someone let me know?

(Apologies if I missed it elsewhere on the website)

Rich

• Perfect. Thanks David.

• Hello, I have applied for a membership renewal today (was member about a couple of years ago). I have just paid the renewal fee. Thought I'd mention here, as I tried this back in April but it was never processed and got a refund (transaction ref: 8475561). Just making sure I am not missing something on my end.

• Hi Marchetto, it can take a week or so for the admin process to work though after payment. Presumably you have done a Group Skills session or the Introduction to Club Cycling ride recently, as it's a while since you were a member. It's a great time of year to join as there is a lot going on.

• @Jimena

@Marchetto as it's been a few years you'll need to re-complete a groupskills/intro ride to refresh your skills before membership renewal is accepted.

• hey, i want to join the club but seems like there is no date of the next intro ride and wasnt really hopeing to wait another month to do so, is any other way where i can join the club? thanks

• Hi. The only way to join the club is to do a Group Skills session or an Intro Ride. This is something everyone has to do, for various reasons including safety. It does get busy at certain times of the year I am afraid.

• Hi @user156167, as Geoff notes this is the only path to joining.

Unfortunately you just missed a session on Saturday. The next round should be posted shortly, I will @ you when that happens

• Hi @RichardN1 I would also like to join the club. Would it be possible to @ me as well when the next Group Skills/ Intro Ride is, please?

• @user156167 @mehb @RomainBcmt, the next Intro Ride will be on Saturday September 2. You can sign up here https://forum.islington.cc/events/8821/#­comment17097061

• Hi @DavidMason thanks for highlighting the next Intro Ride. Unfortunately I cannot make it, but have signed up for the Group Skills session on the 16th.

• I am a member and just trying to sign back in and it has set me up as a new member. Can anyone please help on how can I sign back in?

• Hi. I joined ICC last week after completing the September 16 group skills session, but I still can't access the members-only parts of the forum. I've emailed [email protected] to no avail. I'm unable to order a jersey either, as I get a "not permitted" message. Might someone be able to activate my access? Thank you.

• Hi. Just to add following Jonathan's message above (after joining following the same group skills session). I also cannot access the members-only part of the forum either despite getting the 'Welcome to ICC' email. If someone could help with this, that would be great. Thank you.

• Hello!

I wanted to let you know that I went through the system and checked that you had full access to the forum. Could you please confirm that it works now? Otherwise, please send an email to [email protected] for a follow up :)

Thank you!
    Best,

• That’s working now. Thank you very much.

• @Jimena - Hey, I’ve recently renewed my membership but can’t get back into the forum. If that’s something you can help with it would be much appreciated :)

• Post a reply
    • Bold
    • Italics
    • Link
    • List
    • code
    • Preview
About

Islington Cycling Club: how to join

Posted by Avatar for GeorginaH @GeorginaH

Actions