of 2
Prev
/ 2
  • Inner Circle, Regent's Park
  • 75.0% Complete
    12/16
  • Going 12
  • Invited 0

Follow this forum to be notified whenever a new event is added.

• Hi all,

Great to meet you on Sat. Thanks to Was wondering if anyone was up for a silver ish club run on Sunday the 5th?

Also, not particularly au fait with the etiquette on here, so if i'm in the wrong place for this sort of chat do let me know!

• Hi @OllieHammick

Sure, I’d be up for this. It’s 10 degrees - almost tropical.

• Hi Ollie, silver rides will be posted here, usually towards end of the week. https://forum.islington.cc/microcosms/13­53/

• Cheers David. Cant seem to access that area yet. Maybe my membership is still processing?

• Hi, I completed the group skills on the 21st and I have paid and signed up to ICC but still awaiting the admin side to get on the full forum. I'm hoping to join on Sunday Morning for the ride with one of the Silver groups. I also don't know the etiquette, am I able to just turn up at Highbury fields and just shout out for Silver group and join them or do I need to sign up somewhere? Thanks for any help in advance

• Hi Jack - sorry you don't have full access yet. Yes just pitch up at Highbury Fields a few mins before 8.30 and rides will be announced. We meet on the path that crosses the Fields between Fieldway Crescent and Highbury Place.

• Amazing, thank you

• Post a reply
    • Bold
    • Italics
    • Link
    • List
    • code
    • Preview
About

Group Skills - Saturday 21st January

Posted by Avatar for DavidMason @DavidMason

Actions