• @RichardN1 please can you ensure you tag the intended recipients in these posts - I think you were trying to tag @user131010 and @user148305 (and user147378, but they're not in the directory). However, you appear to have just tagged @user instead (though maybe when I hit 'post' I'll find I have the same problem...)

The @user account (which you have also tagged in the body of your message where you say "...if you still have an @user username...") appears to be linked to my email address, so I get an email notification every time one of these Group Skills / Intro posts is made, despite not having been a member for a number of years. I've emailed the club committee about this before, but it's still happening, so have set up a new forum account just to post this. Would be grateful if you could fix it!

[EDITED: sadly, when I hit post I do have the same problem - despite selecting the correct recipient, it tags @user rather than the full username. Would be grateful if you could find a resolution]

About

Avatar for RichardN1 @RichardN1 started