You are reading a single comment by @ChrisGold and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • Hi all,

I attended the Group Skills session on Saturday and i'm now looking to sign up. When i'm processing through my membership form it's asking for me to select between British Cycling Ride (£22) vs British Cycling Race Silver (£19). I was going to process the Race bronze package (£0) however my understanding is that I need a membership that includes liability insurance to attend group rides?

I just wanted to check that i'm not missing anything as the better looking membership is the cheaper price? If someone is able to confirm and I can get this processed and start attending group rides. Thanks in advance to anyone who can help.

Marty

• Hi Marty,

Just to clarify, club membership on its own does not include any insurance to the individual. It would be one of the BC memberships for liability cover for yourself.

I’m not aware of a club policy which requires members to be insured but certainly recommended, maybe jump in @Alec in case there’s something I’m not across.

Thanks,
    Chris

About

Avatar for ChrisGold @ChrisGold started