• Hi there

My name is Rama, I’m a 3rd year medical student at UCL, where I am training to be a doctor.
    I am currently working as a researcher with a group of other student researchers, investigating the effects of the supplementation of an algae (Spirulina) on exercise performance.

The study is taking place at the Institute of Sports and Exercise health (on Tottenham Court Road), one of the 3 National Centre’s for Sport and Exercise Medicine in the country.

We are currently looking for participants to take part in our study, in which you will need to visit our lab 4 times over the course of a couple of months, whilst undergoing 2 supplementation periods, each composing of 2 weeks. All exercise tests will be performed on an exercise bike.

If you choose to participate, you will be able get a free VO2max measurement, as well as help contribute to the science on nutritional supplementation.

Testing will follow all COVID guidelines, and upon visiting the laboratory you must have a negative lateral flow.

You must be aged 18-50 and be currently exercising at least 3-4 hours a week to take part.

Further criteria, and more details on the study in general are detailed in the attached document.

If you are interested, please email me - [email protected] - where I will then be able to send you 2 consent forms to fill out.

Happy new year!
    Rama Aubeeluck

• I'm not sure if the PDF explaining the study is sending. If it doesn't show up, please email me and I will send it to you :)

1 Attachment

• Post a reply
    • Bold
    • Italics
    • Link
    • List
    • code
    • Preview
About

Recruiting participants for a nutritional supplementation study on exercise bike performance at UCL (Free VO2 max test!)

Posted by Avatar for rama.ucl @rama.ucl

Actions