of 2
Prev
/ 2
  • Inner Circle, Regent's Park
  • 80.0% Complete
    24/30
  • Going 24
  • Invited 0

Follow this forum to be notified whenever a new event is added.

• 126252 - amended to PeterFlett - see you tomorrow.

• Thanks Zac, I confirm I will be there, 9 30 am!

• Hi Zac,

Unfortunately, I have managed to injure myself and it is probably not sensible to cycle even though I have been looking forward to this session for a while!

Hopefully, someone can make use of my space.

Thanks
    Noah

• Looking forward to this. Mud guards definitely encouraged if you have them!

• Hi guys, I'm missing one person's user name from this morning. I've got

@FrancesG
    @jeffxu
    @Jonah

Owen, what is your club username?

• Hi @SanP
    Hope you're doing well! Thanks for taking us out the other week and teaching us the skills.
    I ordered my cycling membership renewal through the ICC website on 27th April and I wondered if there is anything else I need to do to become a member and see the weekly rides? (I had previously joined for a couple of months in 2019 but between injury and lockdown I let my membership lapse) I am very keen to get out cycling with you all soon! Please let me know if I've missed anything.
    Thanks very much, and have a good weekend ahead
    Frances

• Hey @FrancesG so sorry for the delay -No, nothing else. I believe everything has been done. Have you had any success? If not, please drop me a PM :)

• @SallyB is the person to help you

• Hi Frances, apologies but your name was missed off the attendees list that got sent over to me. I processed your application earlier this week and sent confirmation. You should also now have full forum access. If you have any issues please let me know.

• Thank you so much @SallyB, @SanP and @Zac! Membership mails all received now and I'm looking forward to my first ride with you all. Thanks so much for getting me signed up. I feel thoroughly welcomed into the group!

• Post a reply
    • Bold
    • Italics
    • Link
    • List
    • code
    • Preview
About

Group Skills - 15 May 2021

Posted by Avatar for Zac @Zac

Actions