Smart trainer for Zwift

Posted on
  • Hi all,
    have avoided smart trainers/indoor training for many years but with lockdown continuing and everyone I know being on Zwift now, its time.
    Anyone got one for sale by any chance?
    Anything i should know or avoid??
    cheers!
    Jeremy

• Following this as in the same position, ideally one that is quiet seeing as I live in a flat! Not had any previous usage/knowledge so any advice is welcomed!

• I bought an Elite Suito just before Lockdown 1 and am happy with it. Looking at DCR I narrowed the choice down to it and another which I recall having a marginal preference for but it was already out of stock. I wouldn't spend too long wondering given the way things are

• I have a cyclops fluid turbo trainer which works brilliantly and is super quiet and you can get them on eBay for less than £100. It folds away well and seems to fit any bike easily, no need to mess with the wheel. With this I got a CooSpoo speed sensor which you have to have if you’re zwifting. Very cheap and syncs to my phone and laptop (Apple). I originally got the Garmin sensors and they didn’t synch with anything, even my Garmin devices, pretty useless. You might need a chest strap for pulse if you don’t have one.

• Post a reply
    • Bold
    • Italics
    • Link
    • List
    • code
    • Preview
About

Smart trainer for Zwift

Posted by Avatar for JeremyF_QhubekaUK @JeremyF_QhubekaUK

Actions