Prev
/ 3
Next
  • Highbury Fields
  • 65.0% Complete
    13/20
  • Going 13
  • Invited 0

Follow this forum to be notified whenever a new event is added.

• There's still spaces on this Saturday's session https://forum.islington.cc/events/5536/

• Thank you. I have booked on

• Keen to join if a space opens up!

• Also keen to join if another space opens up!

• Also would like to join :)

• Hey Barry - sorry for my slow reply. Are there still skills spots for this Saturday? I’d love to join if there are!

• Hi Barry, I am away on the 10th Oct, by chance if any spots open up this weekend for any of the group assessment rides, do let me know.
    Otherwise, when will the next sessions be? Love to sign up! Really keen to get out with some people, going a little mad!!!!! Thanks :) Laura

• Hi Laura

I suspect that places for this Saturday will become available given the weather forecast - just keep popping back

Next introductory rides (they’re not an assessment - honest!) are as follows:

8 October - Group Skills (Thursday evening) - FULL
    10 October - Group Skills - 7 spaces
    17 October - Group Skills - 21 spaces
    24 October - Group Skills - 9 spaces

• Hi all! I guess I wont be able to make it tmrw as I dont have the gear for rain and still dont have clip shoes! (riding in tennis shoes still:) ) Makes me sad but guess I can join the late ones this month

• Hi all! Is it "all weather conditions intro" ride? )

• Hi @Tamsin @stephenm @HarveyWaller @Gigi @IanC @Ross_Jarvis @user116995 @BobS @katieyanners @user117009 @Izzy @Egor_Fedorov @user117288 @Alex27 @A_Yates @Memona @user118096 @MitchHart @PhilipMesslehner @JWolfgramm-King

Hope you are all looking forward to the Intro Ride tomorrow. Despite the wet weather forecast, this ride is still planning on going ahead. If you can no longer make the ride (or don't wish to brave the wet), could you please remove yourself from this ride by clicking "Can't make it" at the top of this event, as there are others who would love to take your spot.

Please make sure to wear whatever will keep you warm and comfortable (and as dry as possible) in tomorrow's weather. If you have mudguards can you please fit them to be considerate to others around you, these are actually required during club rides in winter, but understandable if you don't have any yet.

The route may be shortened or adjusted on the day, dependant on weather and ride leader. But we still look forward to seeing you tomorrow.

• I don't have waterproofs yet, so I'm dropping out.

• @user116995
    @user117288
    @user118096
    If you would be able to change your username to something a little more recognisable, it will help us greatly with managing attendance and membership processing. Thanks

• I ordered some mudguards this week but haven’t arrived yet I’m afraid. Happy to brave the elements though. Looking forward to meeting you all.

Best,

Harvey

• All updated! Also, I haven't been able to get mudguards in time, but hopefully I'll still be okay to ride.

• @OliGee @natalie-grace @MissGordon there are currently a couple spaces available.

• Hi @user117245 clip shoes are not required! But I understand if you don't have anything waterproof, so hopefully will see you later on in the month.

• Dropping out due to the weather as I am soft. Forgive me. Will sign up for another...

• Hello Zac,
    Sorry to pull out last minute, but the weather is a little too wet for me this morning. Will try my luck on a group skills session. Sorry to much you about.
    Laura

• Is there a specific point you meet at Highbury fields?

• South side of the park.

• Sorry all, went to leave and have a front puncture. I’ll join another ride.

• Thanks to everyone who braved the rain. Not too bad in the end.

@SallyB, I rode with Igor, Odell and Katie. Thanks to Tom and Connor for co-leading.

• Post a reply
    • Bold
    • Italics
    • Link
    • List
    • code
    • Preview
About

An Introduction to Club Cycling - 3 October 2020

Posted by Avatar for Zac @Zac

Actions