• @Tim(TLB) I do plan to ride this weekend. Ideally Sunday AM or PM, I'm open. I have a new Canyon I'm looking to test out for a longer ride. I am already registered for the group skills/intro ride on the 22nd, but eager to get out on another informal ride this weekend, whether it's with other prospective members or not.

cc @AgathaTomaszewska @Harry_Jackson @Chris77

• @Geoff and @AgathaTomaszewska , @Harry_Jackson , @Chris77 and any other prospective members.

I am going to see who I might get hold of, and try to arrange some sort of 'modest' type of Sunday Hertfordshire ride on which we could take two or three prospective members (guests). If anything is sorted, it'd be a morning ride, departing from some mutually arranged spot - probably Whittington Park.

I'll post a forum 'message' directly to folks mentioned here (you should see a little envelope icon at the top right of the forum page). Any other interested parties are welcome to message me. We'll see if a ride can be arranged.

• Hi there,

I am very interested in joining ICC, but can't see an obvious way to sign up for one of the skills sessions or any other 'introductory' ride. I see there has been some chatter on here about these sessions and other ad hoc things that people are putting together.

Could somebody advise me about the best way to go about joining (the club and a ride/session) at the moment?

About

Avatar for Tim(TLB) @Tim(TLB) started