Cyclist looking to meet people to ride with

Posted on
  • Hello,

My names Harry and I'm 24. I've just moved to London for work and I'm looking to meet some people to ride with as I don't know anyone in London who cycles. I've been cycling for several years with the uni of Manchester cycling club. I understand that organised club activities are not going ahead at the moment but if anyone wants to meet for a ride or is happy for me to join their group then please contact me on 07767025067 or reply to this post.

Thanks,

Harry Jackson

• Hi Harry, we are actually planning to restart club rides this weekend. Including Intro Rides which will allow you to join the club. If you email [email protected] your details, then I can make sure you the details of the latests rides are shared with you.

• Hi Harry, welcome to the club!

You'll be pleased to hear that club rides are just starting to get going again from Sunday, keep an eye on the forum and book yourself onto a Green/Silver speed ride to start you off.

You'll need to do an intro or groupskills ride first as well if you haven't done one already.

Alec

• Thanks for your replies! I'll send my details over to the email address you provided. How do I book myself onto the green/silver speed ride?

Harry

• Post a reply
    • Bold
    • Italics
    • Link
    • List
    • code
    • Preview
About

Cyclist looking to meet people to ride with

Posted by Avatar for Harry_Jackson @Harry_Jackson

Actions