Sad news: The passing of Leroy Hodge

Posted on
Page
of 3
First Prev
/ 3
  • I think ICC caps is a great idea; daft enough to have made the big man laugh.

• This Leroy thread has been moved to the public area of the forum.

• I am hoping to make it. I was planning on wearing my ICC cap

• I am keen to attend (with ICC cap) as well if I can rebook some work. Will sort out tomorrow

• I’m planning to be there - driving from Highbury if anyone would like a lift.

• I’m planning to be there - driving from Highbury if anyone would like a lift.

• Hi Chris, can I bagsy a lift? Happy to meet wherever is convenient.

• Devastating news. Leroy gave me such a warm welcome when I joined the club and I enjoyed many a Sunday morning spin with. May he rest in peace.

• If anyone has a spare ICC cap I could borrow for Leroy's funeral tomorrow that would be hugely appreciated. I've ordered mine from the ICC shop but no sign of it so far

• I have two but still not sure I will be able to make it as the work schedule is very tight

• Thanks @EvaJ and hopefully see you there if the work schedule permits

• Hi, i'm hoping to get to the funeral and understand ICC folk will be wearing the club cap. I don't have one, does anybody who's coming have a spare?

• Is everyone going to the funeral as well as the pub? Just checking

• I am going to the funeral and the pub afterwards.

Its a testament to Leroy that the JustGiving page we set up in his name for the Sickle Cell Society has so far raised:

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/i­ccfish-n-chipsrideforleroy

1 Attachment

• Screenshot 2020-02-24 at 10.28.49.png
  • Post a reply
    • Bold
    • Italics
    • Link
    • List
    • code
    • Preview
About

Sad news: The passing of Leroy Hodge