• TBD
  • Going 1
  • Invited 0

Follow this forum to be notified whenever a new event is added.

• Riders and dog friends!
    This is an open social ride to welcome all dog owners who’d like to go for a stroll with our paw friends! (I’m obviously trying to find reasons to get on my bike outside of my commutes!)
    We will start at Regent’s Park Entrance at 9am on Sunday, aiming to have a coffee break in between (and any pooch emergency toilet!) and aim to be at Victoria Park before 12 for the upcoming Dog Show!
    All dogs welcome, either on bike trailers, panniers, baskets or doggie backpacks, you call it!
    Let’s take a nice day out with our fur babies and our bikes and enjoy some park life! Cats on bikes may also be considered!!!
    Route will be announced soon, for those who May want to join us along the way! There will be a live tracking link, so you can see where we will be at any time until the end of the ride!
    Roughly, the route starts from ZSL Entrance at Regents Park, going to Hyde Park and coffee break at the Serpentine, carry on along the river on the North Bank via the cycle superhighway, go to the Stratford marches and end up at Vicky Park!
    Please RSVP so we know rough numbers.
    Looking forward to seeing you all there!!
    Link to the FB event:
    https://www.facebook.com/events/67529276­9628526/?ti=icl

1 Attachment

• FB5DDDAB-4BBB-4198-8B5E-FCD35DCB945C.jpeg
  • Post a reply
    • Bold
    • Italics
    • Link
    • List
    • code
    • Preview
About

Dogs and Bikes Ride to Vicky Park Dog Show! (The AlleyDog warmer)

Posted by Avatar for Anthi @Anthi

Actions