Group Skills - 11 July

Posted on
  • Inner Circle, Regents park
  • 94.1176470588% Complete
    16/17
  • Going 16
  • Invited 0

Follow this forum to be notified whenever a new event is added.

• Group Skills is a chance to learn and share our group riding skills so that we can ride together more safely, more sociably and with less effort. This is a great opportunity for current and prospective members to build on skills, especially for those unable to find a place in the Introductory Rides.

If you are a prospective club member, completing this course will allow you to join ICC

We will look at communication skills and formations such as pace line and two up, plus how to pace/lead the ride from the front and rotate being at the front.

Note that we will adjust the level depending on the level of who shows up.

If you know all this, come and share your knowledge and if you don't, come and take advantage of the sharers.

If you are new to the club and wish to become a member you will need to complete either a Group skills or an Introduction to club cycling training session. Please make yourself known to the ride leader so they can confirm your attendance to our membership manager.

Meet in the Regents Park Inner Circle, at the big gates opposite York Bridge.

ICC Group Riding Guide

Alec James
    Development Secretary

• Prospective member here - looking forward to this 👍🏻

• Also a prospective member! Also looking forward to this :-)

• Hi, I'm also a prospective member.

• Thanks, see you on 11 July. Is this the next group skills session or is there an earlier one?

• No, there are 2 more sessions in June; Thurs 15th and Sat 29th. If you go back to the list of dates, you’ll see them lower down 🙂

• OK great, thanks very much

• Hi there, I’m also a perspective member and also looking for to this!!

• Hello, I'm a prospective member. See you there.

• Another prospective new member coming on the 11th
    See you there
    Jamie

• Looking forward to this.

• Prospective member - see you all on the 11th. Thanks!

• Another prospective member! See you on the 11th
    Thanks

• Hello my names Lily Hassan

Could I please reserve a slot on the 11th?

That's my daughter

• All good, Lily's booked in, she signed up & booked.

See you all on the 11th

• Hi,
    I'd like to participate if any spots open up. Folks on the ICC ride last weekend said there's often no-shows :)
    Thanks!
    Adam

• @user100561, @user100712, @user100630, @anps, @CharlotteRidley, @markusedwardius, @alexander_green, @RobStratton, @user8519, @user101315, @user101372, @KaceyCarter, @Evan, @robin_brz, @Sarah989, @Guven, @user101482

Thanks for signing up to this group skills session.

As this session is now full, if you are no longer able to attend this session PLEASE can you remove yourself from the attendance list. It's not fair on those who couldn't get a space on a skills session to find out that only half the people turned up on the day. We also need to manage the number of volunteers needed for the session (simply put: if the ride isn't full, we don't need to recruit as many volunteers to lead it).

Also, if you haven't already done so, can you change your user name to something more memorable than 'User12345', makes it a lot easier to know who's who!

Thanks,

Sally

• Hi, I joined the club last month and have thus now removed my name from this session.

• Hi I've had to pull out of Thursday. Sorry it's late notice. Alex.

• No problem at all, late notice is much better than no notice!

• Unexpectedly won't be able to make it tonight. So sorry for the late notice but I've removed my name from the attendance list. I hope this doesn't mess anything up! @SallyB

• Hi there, didn't see my name in the list but I've clicked the button and will be attending if that's ok. Cheers, Marcel

• Post a reply
    • Bold
    • Italics
    • Link
    • List
    • code
    • Preview
About

Group Skills - 11 July

Posted by Avatar for Alec @Alec

Actions