You are reading a single comment by @RossFinlay and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • Hi @RossFinlay and @HenryL, still on holiday in cape town (back on weds when normality can resume) but wanted to check to see if either of you have attended an intro ride or skills session - if so can you let me know the date so I can check this with my records. If you haven't attended one of these you can find details of the next ones in the clipping in section of the forum. So far I can't find you on my list so I'm sorry if I've missed you off. Normally I'd have sent this via email but as is explained in my post above - It's been a bit trickier than I'd envisaged!

• @SallyB thanks - no worries at all. I am not sure if it counts as an intro ride but I rode with the faster group training ride last Saturday at Regents. I have previous racing experience and have been riding for many years. Would confirmation from the training/race group from Saturday attend to the requirement or do I have to go on an intro ride as well? I am quite keen to start getting races in the diary so would be great if that satisfies.

Many thanks,
    Ross

About

Avatar for RossFinlay @RossFinlay started