You are reading a single comment by @Zac and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • I’m the same Ross, I signed up this week but no confirmation email and also looking for the race/pro jersey rather than the regular one.

• Hi @RossFinlay @HenryL our membership manager is currently on holidays with limited internet, so may be a bit delayed processing everything.

I believe you can get a pro jersey and pay the difference, but someone else in the know will have to confirm.

• Hi @RossFinlay and @HenryL, still on holiday in cape town (back on weds when normality can resume) but wanted to check to see if either of you have attended an intro ride or skills session - if so can you let me know the date so I can check this with my records. If you haven't attended one of these you can find details of the next ones in the clipping in section of the forum. So far I can't find you on my list so I'm sorry if I've missed you off. Normally I'd have sent this via email but as is explained in my post above - It's been a bit trickier than I'd envisaged!

About