• Yes @Pandora, we will make sure there’s always a more socially paced group to make in all-inclusive. We would like to have the experience of a 60-100km ride though, merely for the reason that someone won’t need to be carried back to the bunkhouse! :P But as it seems you don’t have that “issue” so feel free to tag along!
    Also, outside of the weekend trip and regarding other ICC events, we do organise the Italian Job and the Great Escape which both are non-competitive sportives and we’ll supported with food stops etc. Just scroll over our club website to see what’s on. We also do organise “women’s only” rides once or twice a year, open to non-members. I haven’t planned one yet as our schedule is pretty busy until up to End of April, but I’m planning to organise two of these during the season. :)
    ———————————
    @Alex_vF it’s on a “first come, first served” basis, so once tickets sell out, you will see that there’s no availability at the club shop where tickets are sold.
    Also, tickets sold don’t necessarily match the number of people that have RSVP’ed on the thread here. I’d suggest to make a decision soon and get your ticket to avoid disappointment. :)
    Hope to see you both at the Bunkhouse! :)

• Hi, I actually bought a ticket already :) What I meant was, how much notice would we get should you have to cancel in case tickets don't sell out...

About

Avatar for Alex_vF @Alex_vF started