• Hi Rob,

Thanks a lot for your lead this saturday. It was a really nice ride and learned a lot about riding in a proper group. So the question is: what's next ? Can I just join the club now (if yes whats the procedure) or you would advise to join another ride (if yes which one ?)

Thanks again,

George

• Hi George,
    Good riding with you. Membership is through the website

Your riding is good, you've got the fitness - either turn up to Sunday club rides (8-20 Whittington Park) or once your membership has gone through, join us on the weekday rides. You will get full forum access once you membership has been processed, and a club jersey in due course - I understand stock is imminent.
    See you on the road soon, and don't forget our chat about volunteering - the club is only as good at the people who step up and make it happen! You can sweep the September Intro Ride with me :-)

• Hi Rob,

Thanks a lot, I have completed the membership application and paid the annual fee.

Im actively marshaling on our streetskates, so i know the importance of volunteering but also the skills and responsibility that is needed for these "roles" and i know i have to learn a lot about cycling... but will see :)

Thanks again and see you soon !

About