Becoming a member

Posted on
Page
of 23
  • Solved! Thank you

A

• When are memberships being processed this week? I signed up on Monday and would like to get out on a club ride soon!

Vaughan

• Hi team, I've been on two Sunday rides with the C group, hoping to join the club. Do I still need to do the intro ride? Thanks! Chris

• Hi Chris,
    Yes, you would need to do either an Intro ride or otherwise a Group Skills session (usually Thursdays or Saturday on the Inner Circle of Regents Park.) Both of these are sign-up events and can fill up quickly. That said, people often drop out at the last minute so worth keeping an eye on to nab an available spot. We limit the numbers on these rides for safety.

• Hi all,

I have bought a membership, but I think I've participated to one of your Saturday rides under a different user. Let me know if you still want me to participate.

Cheers,

Dan

• Hi,

I've cycled with the club before, and bought a membership renewal, but it seems like it hasn't been accepted yet. Does this usually take a while?
    I look forward to getting back on the road!

Rai

• Hi Raimonds, I've renewed your membership, you should have had an email confirmation. If not let me know!

• Hi Dan, I think your membership has been approved but let me know if you have any problems.

• Hi ICC - I joined the club on Wednesday and was hoping to join you on a ride on Saturday. Have done a group skills and a group ride previously so please let me know if you need any more info from me.
    Thanks!
    Andrew

• Hi Andrew,
    On Saturday our organised ride is laps of Regents Park and there are ad hoc rides organised via the forum. Otherwise, there are a multitude of Sunday club rides leaving Whittington Park at 8-30.
    See you on the road some time!

• Hi,
    Apologies for the impatience, I had my membership approved last night and wondered when I would gain access to the rest of the forum, I was wanting to see if any rides had been arranged for tomorrow as I can't make Sunday this week!
    Thanks,
    Sophie

• As per Sophie's question - I also can't see behind the green curtain...
    Received my welcome email yesterday.

• Hi both - you should have access. Could you try logging out and logging in again please?

• Seems to be working for me now, thanks!

• I'm also in. Thanks!

• Any way to get the pro jersey, for a bit extra, rather than the standard one when signing up?

• yes, that is usually no problem. @Ollie who manages our kit supply will be able to asvise you about it.

• Hey,

I want to join this club how can i proceed?

• Hi, if you send me an e-mail ([email protected]) I'll reply with some information about joining. We would love you to get involved!

• Thanks @aidan! Let me know what I need to do and I'll complete sign up, @Ollie. Cheers

• Hey Jonny,

I’m signed up now but no access to the rest of the forum. Could you check if I’ve missed a step or something else? Have tried logging out and back in.

Cheers,

Andrew

• Hi andrew, can you let me know your e-mail address so that I can check your forum access?

you can contact me at [email protected]

Thanks

• Hi @TomCauvain. I don't think we've chat about this yet - can you drop me an email at [email protected]?

• @Ollie Just dropped you an email....

• Post a reply
    • Bold
    • Italics
    • Link
    • List
    • code
    • Preview
About

Becoming a member

Posted by Avatar for Shannonball @Shannonball

Actions