• I will be leading it this Saturday. I'm keeping an eye on the weather. If it looks very cold and or icy then we may well have to cancel. Hopefully not but not looking too good at the moment. We head out to the lanes around Barnet which are usually colder and icier than central London of course.

    If it's like it is now outside my window we won't be riding.

  • It would be a shame to make people wait, if we end up cancelling we will try to put in another session soon - maybe next Saturday if people are around.


Avatar for CamilaOcejo @CamilaOcejo started