I will be leading it this Saturday. I'm keeping an eye on the weather. If it looks very cold and or icy then we may well have to cancel. Hopefully not but not looking too good at the moment. We head out to the lanes around Barnet which are usually colder and icier than central London of course.
If it's like it is now outside my window we won't be riding.
Ok thanks! If cancelled, would it be postponed for a following week or would we have to wait for the intro ride of april?
© Islington Cycling Club, powered by microcosm.
Report a problem
"You will always be in our hearts and on our roads." - @Giro d'Italia on Michele Scarponi