Group Skills - 24 February

Posted on
  • regents park
  • 87.5% Complete
    14/16
  • Going 14
  • Invited 0

Follow this forum to be notified whenever a new event is added.

• Group Skills is a chance to learn and share our group riding skills so that we can ride together more safely, more sociably and with less effort. This is a great opportunity for current and prospective members to build on skills, especially for those unable to find a place in the Introductory Rides.

We will look at communication skills and formations such as pace line and two up, plus how to pace/lead the ride from the front and rotate being at the front.

Note that we will adjust the level depending on the level of who shows up.

If you know all this, come and share your knowledge and if you don't, come and take advantage of the sharers!

If you are new to the club and wish to become a member you will need to complete either a Group skills or an Introduction to club cycling training session. Please make yourself known to the ride leader so they can confirm your attendance to our membership manager.

Meet in the Regents Park Inner Circle, at the gates opposite York Bridge.

ICC Group Riding Guide

• Hi Alec,

I have received your email thank you and just popped the 24th Feb in my diary to attend the group riding induction.

many thanks
    Roy

• just making space for someone else - now that Feb 8 session went ahead.

• Hi, Id like to join but see the next intro class is already full, so hope its ok to attend this session in order to join?

keen to do more Regents park loops anyway!
    Thanks
    Thomas

• Hi folks, its great that this session is full, infact there is now a waiting list! If you think you might not be able to attend please let me know and click the button at the top to free up a space for someone on the waiting list! Thanks so much!

• @ClaireW, @user83475, @Mike, @Simon_S, @user86064, @Aref91777, @user77104, @JackS, @user79767, @Dryden, @AlexP, @user84906, @user86284, @Lucy, @LuigiDolomite just a reminder that tomorrow is group skills time! It's looking to a cold one so wrap up warm and we'll see you tomorrow in the Regents Park Inner Circle, at the gates opposite York Bridge.

p.s. if you can no longer attend can you free up your space please.

• Hi all, I just joined the event and I will be attending as a guest rider to see how it is to be part of a cycling club. Looking forward to cycling with you :3. Is the location exactly the pinpoint on the map? Cheers!

• Looking forward to it!

• Meet in the Regents Park Inner Circle, at the gates opposite York Bridge.

1 Attachment

• Screen Shot 2018-02-23 at 16.56.00.png
  • Thanks a lot for the photo :D That will be very helpful! Is my first year in London :))

• Seconded, whilst very familiar with the outer circle - I've never been to the inner!

• Post a reply
    • Bold
    • Italics
    • Link
    • List
    • code
    • Preview
About

Group Skills - 24 February

Posted by Avatar for Alec @Alec

Actions