You are reading a single comment by @Anthi and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • Hi! Following the question above, I am not yet a member. Hopefully, I will have my intro ride this coming Saturday, and I hope to be a member afterwards. I am new in London, and I do work on Sundays. So, I would like to have a longish Saturday rides since that suits me. I wonder if there is longer Saturday rides to the members if I were to be? What do I need to do in order to be part of it?

• The Intro rides happen on the first Saturday of the month - so only once a month - but you can join up to 3 times as a non-member/guest if you'd like to get a better taste before signing up, in case one ride is not enough. There was an intro ride just this last Saturday so the next one will be in early January. I hope this makes is a bit more clear!
    (On another note...you'll definitely sign up because the club is another great place to be...so why wait? Hahaha! :))) )
    Just joking. But do feel free to join the upcoming intro rides if you feel like it! :)

About