Group Skills - 22 July

Posted on
  • Regents Park, London
  • 47.0588235294% Complete
    8/17
  • Going 8
  • Invited 0

Follow this forum to be notified whenever a new event is added.

• Group Skills is a chance to learn and share our group riding skills so that we can ride together more safely, more sociably and with less effort. This is a great opportunity for current and prospective members to build on skills, especially for those unable to find a place in the Introductory Rides.

We will look at communication skills and formations such as pace line and two up, plus how to pace/lead the ride from the front and rotate being at the front.

Note that we will adjust the level depending on the level of who shows up.

If you know all this, come and share your knowledge and if you don't, come and take advantage of the sharers!

If you are new to the club please make yourself known to the ride leader so they can confirm your attendance to our membership manager.

Meet in the Regents Park Inner Circle, at the gates opposite York Bridge.
    ICC Group Riding Guide

• Morning, there are 9 of us waiting at the gate for someone to lead the session...

• @Claire_Mawer, @user79014, @user79229, @akc360, @user79231, @user79288, @user79112, @alexcohenbike I just want to say sorry for everyone who turned up for today's session.

All of us who run the session are volunteers and it appears that no one was available for today. This is something we should have realised and shared with you, but unfortunately this did not happen.

I hope this hasn't dampened your desire to join ICC and I hope we'll see you all at a future session.

• Christian came and saved the day and led the group at about ten to.

• Thanks so much, Christian for stepping in. Really appreciated.
    Could those who are waiting for me to process their membership application pending attendance of a skills session please let me know if not already done so :)

• Go Christian!!!

• Post a reply
    • Bold
    • Italics
    • Link
    • List
    • code
    • Preview
About

Group Skills - 22 July

Posted by Avatar for Alec @Alec

Actions