Group Skills - 13 July

Posted on
  • Regents Park, London
    23.5294117647% Complete
    4/17
  • Going 4
  • Invited 0

Follow this forum to be notified whenever a new event is added.

• Group Skills is a chance to learn and share our group riding skills so that we can ride together more safely, more sociably and with less effort. This is a great opportunity for current and prospective members to build on skills, especially for those unable to find a place in the Introductory Rides.
    We will look at communication skills and formations such as pace line and two up, plus how to pace/lead the ride from the front and rotate being at the front.

Note that we will adjust the level depending on the level of who shows up.

If you know all this, come and share your knowledge and if you don't, come and take advantage of the sharers!

If you are new to the club please make yourself known to the ride leader so they can confirm your attendance to our membership manager.

Meet in the Regents Park Inner Circle, at the gates opposite York Bridge.

ICC Group Riding Guide

• Sorry but I can't make this any longer. Work commitments getting in the way but I will be at the next one.

• Thanks for letting us know @AndrewMatth, see you at one in the future.

• @Apotey, @eggraidonmojo, @user78998 & @Oddsy1 just a reminder that this Thursday is the groups skills session and it would be great if you could have a read of the ICC Group Riding Guide beforehand.

To confirm the meeting point is at 6:30pm in the Inner Circle of Regents Park, at the gates opposite York Bridge.

Myself and @DanOhMan will be running the session and I look forward to seeing you all then.

• Just confirmed my attendance.. better get a move on its starting in an hour:)

• @JAMESE I'm really sorry but I'm not going to get out of the office on time for tonight. I'm really sorry for the late notice.
    Tyrone

• Thanks to everyone who turned up tonight, sorry I had to dash at the end. If you have any questions feel free to send them my way.

• Thanks James - was a great session. Looking forward to riding with you again soon
    Adrian

• Post a reply
    • Bold
    • Italics
    • Link
    • List
    • code
    • Preview
About

Group Skills - 13 July

Posted by Avatar for Alec @Alec

Actions