Jersey

Posted on
  • Hello,

I'm new and I apologise in advance because you've probably had to answer this before but...

How do I obtain my jersey now I've signed up? I haven't had any emails or anything with instructions.

Thanks

• @Orestis will contact you with the details. Because of the great escape event this weekend there might be a slight delay.

See you soon

• Hi,

There is a batch of new members that due to various commitments yesterday/today I haven't been able to process. I will be doing this tonight, and you will be receiving an email with details on how to collect your jersey and the various ICC activities, rides etc and other relevant information. Apologies for the delay, I usually aim to tackle this within 24 hours, but there was just no time yesterday and today to do this.

Thanks for your understanding.

Best,
    Orestis

• Hey thanks for getting back!

Ahh that's good news. There's no rush I was just worried I was missing something due to my own stupidity.

Ed

• Hi @Orestis. I joined today so hopefully will be included in the latest batch! Thanks for all your help.

Will Symon

• Indeed - It was unfortunate that 4 people joined on the one night during the week that I was out and about!!

O

• They can be a very demanding bunch....

;)

• I'm caught up now with emails. Let us know if you have questions.

Orestis

• Is there a way to buy the jersey separately when already registered? I'm looking for a link but can't see any. Thanks! :)

• Just found it (club shop).. but the prices are higher than the first jersey through the subscription. Is there a way to get the first one discounted? I have registered with the £25 membership, not with the £50 one that includes membership and jersey. So is the first jersey for new members at £25 then?
    Thanks! :)

• Hi Anthi.
    Sorry but the committee has previously agreed that this should be a one time offer for new members. Jerseys are exceptionally well priced and the club makes no profit so go ahead and snag one :D.

• Ok cool, thanks!

• Hi there
    I'm after a size-guide for the Jersey sizes- not sure whether to get M or L size.
    I'm 5'10" tall and fairly slim- 70 kgs.

Thanks in advance!

• You'll find it on the website for each item.

https://store.islington.cc

• Post a reply
    • Bold
    • Italics
    • Link
    • List
    • code
    • Preview
About

Jersey

Posted by Avatar for eds @eds

Actions