Stretching for Cyclists

Posted on
  • Green House Green Lanes N16 9BU
  • 0% Complete
    /12
  • I am offering another complimentary Stretching Session on the 24th August for those who could not make the one this week!!

Every cyclists knows about tight hamstrings, quads, sore lower back and stiff shoulders!

I do Stretching Sessions that work on exactly that, you leave the session feeling great, moving with ease and much more flexible!

If you would like to book a space either message me (Sarah)http://www.justretch.com or text me on 07729 644260

http://www.justretch.com

1 Attachment

• unnamed.jpg
  • Hi Sarah,

I would be interested in trying out this session - I'll send you a message.

Thanks!

Sarah

• hi Sarah,

could you let me know when the next one of these is scheduled?

thanks
    Diarmuid

• I'd love to join one of these sessions too! Possibly and preferably after a weekend morning ride?
    Thanks! :)

• Hi Anthi,
    I am having a session tomorrow evening in Clerkenwell EC1 at 6pm and on Wednesday 7th at 12.30 The GreenHouse N19.
    Going forward I will be having them on Tuesday and Thursday evening from 6-7pm in Clerkenwell and Wednesday 12.30-1.30 at The Greenhouse.
    Let me know when suits you and I can book you a complimentary space.

• Hi Diarmuid,
    Ok, thanks for your text messages. For now only lunchtime on Wednesday at the Greenhouse.
    If anything changes I will let you know..
    Sarah

• Hi Sarah,
    I'd also love to give this a go. When is the next one?
    Best,
    Alan

• Hi Alan,

Thats great, my classes are:
    Tuesday evening in Exmouth Market EC1 from 6-7pm
    Wednesday on Green Lanes N16 from 12.30-1.30pm
    Thursday evening in Exmouth Market EC1 from 6-7pm

Let me know which one you would like to come to and I will book you in for a complimentary session.
    Thanks
    Sarah

• Hi Sarah +justretch
    is there one this Wednesday lunchtime, and is it possible to bring my bike inside the venue (i.e. not worry about locking up)

Stephen

• Hi Stephen,

Yes there is a session on this Wednesday 12.30 - 1.30 and yes you can bring your bike inside the venue. Shall I book you in?

Sarah

• Sarah
    yes, please thanks
    Stephen

• Great Stephen, you are booked in!

• Hi Sarah +justretch sorry I can no longer make tomorrow, but I'd definitely like to attend a future Wednesday,
    Stephen

• Hi Stephen,
    No problem and thanks for letting me know. Let me know when you would like to come and I will book a space for you.
    Sarah

• Hi Stephen,
    Stretching tomorrow at The Greenhouse if you can make it 12.30 - 1.30pm
    Sarah

• Thanks for remembering me. I can't make tomorrow but hopefully the following Wednesday

• Hi Sarah, I would definitely like to come on Weds 5 Oct, thanks Stephen

• Hi Stephen,
    Great, I have booked you in!

• Post a reply
    • Bold
    • Italics
    • Link
    • List
    • code
    • Preview
About

Stretching for Cyclists