Stretching for Cyclists

Posted on
  • Green House Green Lanes N16 9BU
  • 16.6666666667% Complete
    2/12
  • Going 2
  • Invited 0

Follow this forum to be notified whenever a new event is added.

• I am offering a complimentary Stretching Session on the 17th August.

Every cyclists knows about tight hamstrings, quads, sore lower backs and stiff shoulders!

I do stretch sessions that work on exactly that, you leave the session feeling great, moving with ease and much more flexible!

If you would like to book a space send me a message or text me on 07729 644260

http://www.justretch.com

1 Attachment

• unnamed.jpg
  • I can't make this, but I would be interested in any future sessions

• Ok great, I will having weekly sessions on a Wednesdays from 6-7pm (N16) but can't always be complimentary! Let me know when you would like to join.

• I'd be keen to try this from September onwards, I'm away the next couple of Wednesdays

• This sounds awesome. I'm in!

• How much are sessions going forward please?

• Brilliant Lindsam, are you going to come this Wednesday the 17th? 6pm.. I can book you in
    Any questions call me on 07729644260 Sarah

• Hi Anvar, 4 sessions a month are £49
    Will you come to the Free session this Wednesday?
    Please call me if you have any questions on 07729644260 Sarah

• That's great, let me know when you are back and I will book you in for a Complimentary session :) My number is 07729644260 Sarah

• Thanks. Unfortunately, Wednesdays are my favourite ICC ride of the week so I won't be joining you unless you ever do another day

• I may well be changing the day to Mondays at 7.30pm. Would this be an option for you?

• I'm in for Wednesday, if there's space?

• Yes there is! I will book you in Nick.
    Any questions call me 07729 644260 Sarah

• Possibly, keep me posted, thanks!

• I'd be interested in this, but Wednesday are my club swim session - Mondays would be good though if you do move them

• Will do, I may move it to a Monday evening class at 7.30pm starting in September - would that work for you?

• Yes would definitely be interesting in trying if on a Monday, thanks

• Monday would work. Thanks.

• Hi Nick, Thanks for coming last night and glad you enjoyed the stretch.. Just to confirm I will be starting weekly Stretching Sessions on the 5th September at 7.45pm at the Green House, hope you will join. You are more than welcome to come to next weeks complimentary session too though :))

• I hope you can join tomorrow evening for your complimentary stretching class at 6pm :)

• Post a reply
    • Bold
    • Italics
    • Link
    • List
    • code
    • Preview
About

Stretching for Cyclists

Posted by Avatar for Stretch2Health @Stretch2Health

Actions