You are reading a single comment by @Tim(TLB) and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • Hello - is there any information about the C group ride this Sunday coming (31 July). I can see where to meet but would to know how far it is/how hilly etc. I did your introductory ride a few weeks ago and keen to try a Sunday ride now. Many thanks.
    Cath

• Hi Cath,

There's no specific pre-arranged club 'C' ride for a Sunday. There will usually be different members who plan/suggest different rides, and post up suggestions on the areas of the forum visible to ICC members.
    However, it is also the case that rides are organized without such postings, often on the Sunday morning itself.

As yet, there's been no 'C' ride details posted up for this weekend. I reckon this is partially to do with the fact that Prudential Ride London will be taking place, and quite a few ICC riders will be riding that.

There should still be a few rides heading out from Whittington Park at 08:30. Ride distances will vary, 30 -55 miles (55-90km) is typical for a 'C' ride. Some can be moderately lumpy, including bigger hills that are easily reached, but typical 'C' rides won't involve challenging climbing and are usually fairly flat - perhaps 500-1000m.

Details about hills and stops (for coffee + cake) are normally called out on the day, and rides are usually somewhat dependent upon group members.

About

Avatar for Tim(TLB) @Tim(TLB) started